Ready, kids? Okay. Because I'm feeling totally social right now, and none of my friends are available to hang out, so now you're going to get to read all of my musings.
I am the worst at decision making. And I don't mean that in a trainwrecky way. Or maybe I do? Depends on your definition I guess. Did I mention my husband and I have been on opposite schedules for over a year now? I work days, he works nights, I get to spend maybe 36 good hours with him over the weekend, and there's no end in sight for this. I'm not a huge fan of this for many reasons, one being that he did a majority of the cooking. I promise these two points will tie in together.
I would love to do more cooking. I've kinda been forced to in the last year. But I cannot, for the life of me, meal plan worth a damn. This is where the bad decision making comes in, because usually I go out to eat. And I've gained some weight from it, especially after post wedding blues hit (we got married in June-- I managed to lose about 12 pounds during the month leading up to the wedding thanks to putting effort into it). Once my pants started getting a little too tight, I started to care about what I was eating again. But it's a never ending battle between my complete and utter laziness, my inability to decide what to eat, and then when I am health conscious, I eat a bag of raw vegetables for dinner because I can't decide what to cook.
Anywho, I'm supposed to be talking about beer, but today is National Drink Wine Day. So tonight I'm drinking this:
| Not my photo. Stolen from goodfoodcheapwine.wordpress.com. |
I promise to review a beer this week! I purchased one on Monday that I'm really excited about, so hopefully it doesn't disappoint!
No comments:
Post a Comment